Health Problems of Being Overweight
Lots of people think that being overweight is an appearance issue. But being overweight can impact a person's entire quality of life, affecting things like emotions, energy, and sleep.
- Acanthosis Nigricans
- Blount Disease
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Common Sleep Problems
- Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Slipped Capital Femoral Epiphysis (SCFE)
- Type 2 Diabetes: What Is It?
- Weight Loss Surgery: Stacie's Story (Video)
- What's the Right Weight for My Height?
- When Being Overweight Is a Health Problem